The welcome bonus availability may vary based on your location.
Start promoting now and
In the Mondosol Affiliate Program as a welcome bonus,
you can earn up to €100 in cash bonuses by creating content with your new affiliate links.
How can I claim my welcome bonus?
You can share your affiliate link through a blog post, video, Social media post or banner image.
Make sure your content meets all the requirements listed here.
Show us your link placement by filling out this form.
While you wait, generate more content and share it with us here for extra bonuses!
Please allow up to 4 weeks for us to review your submission(s) and process your bonus payment. If your content meets all the requirements, we’ll deposit the corresponding amount in your Goaffpro account.
Our content options for the welcome bonus
You can submit multiple pieces of content, but the welcome bonus is limited to €100.
Affiliate Partner Essentials
Here are some helpful resources for new affiliate partners. Take a look!
Goaffpro Starter Guide
Learn all about Goaffpro. Find your affiliate links, track your performance, and earn bonuses and commissions!
Affiliate Company Training
To be eligible for the bonus, your content must meet the following requirements listed below. Please read them carefully.
- For your content to be eligible, you must be a new affiliate who joined the Mondosol Affiliate Program less than 30 days prior to submission with a unique account (no duplicates). Affiliate partners who joined the Mondosol Affiliate Program on May 1, 2023 or earlier are not eligible.
- Your affiliate links or banners must be placed on publicly-available pages and websites that are useful and relevant to HubSpot’s audience. These pages/websites must also be compliant with the Mondosol Affiliate Program Agreement and Privacy.
- Your affiliate links or banners must be reasonably visible to site visitors.
- Affiliate links and banners placed alongside a large number of other links and banners are not eligible.
- Your affiliate links and banners must remain published on your website for at least 1 month.
- Each form submission must include a valid URL to the content being submitted.
- Your content must include your own affiliate link at least once.
- Your content must include an FTC disclosure to let your audience know that you may earn commission through your link. This includes banner images.
- Your content must have Mondosol mentioned or listed as a product recommendation.
- Your content must present Mondosol in a positive light as well as be factually accurate.
- Generally, your content should remain objective. We don’t want to be talking too negatively about our competitors.
- Each piece of content can be new, or you can update an existing one. They must, however, be 100% your own original work; plagiarism will not be accepted.
- Similarly, your content must not be a copy/paste of the Mondosol affiliate copy bank. While we share these resources to help you create content, for the purposes of this bonus, we require original work. If the contents are deemed too similar to the copy made available to you, you will not receive a bonus for this submission. (Does not apply to banner images)
- For blog posts, the main body of your article must be at least 300 words.
- Videos must be at least 3 minutes.
- Video should not be just a series of screenshots in a slideshow or use bot narration; it should be an actual, informative video.
- Your Social media post must be at least 100 words.
- Only banners from our Marketing Tools will be accepted. Your banner should not look spammy. It should be a subtle yet visible part of your website that does not negatively impact the user experience.
If you’re not sure whether your content meets the requirements listed above, we’re more than happy to proof it for you! Simply reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have prepared a Frequently Asked Question. In fact here are all the infos I’ve written to help you (influencers and affiliates) run your affiliate marketing better and longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are affiliate content best practices?
Our top-performing affiliate partners have found great success with “high-intent” content, which targets users in the consideration and decision stages of the buyer’s journey. This type of content attracts users who are most likely to convert into customers after clicking your affiliate links. By focusing on high-intent content, you can increase your chances of generating clicks, conversions, and revenue.
What are some examples of affiliate content?
If you’re not sure how to go about promoting Mondosol, here are some examples from two of Hubspot top affiliates as well as mock content created by their team that will hopefully help flex your creative muscle:
- Blog post: HubSpot vs ActiveCampaign: Battle of the CRMs by Ecommerce Platforms
- Video: HOW TO CREATE A LANDING PAGE for free | HubSpot Tutorial for Beginners by Stewart Gauld
- LinkedIn post: HubSpot’s Meeting and Appointment Scheduling Tool | sample LinkedIn post by the HubSpot Affiliate Team
- Instagram post: Furry friends with Amazon devices | sample Instagram post by the Amazon Affiliate Team
- Website banner: Blog sidebar image banner | sample by the HubSpot Affiliate Team
What keywords should I target?
Here are the top keywords to target HubSpot’s audience:
These keywords were carefully curated by our team to give you the best chance of ranking. Inside, you’ll find helpful metrics such as keyword difficulty, monthly search volume, along with optimization tips.
What is Goaffpro?
We use Goaffpro to manage our affiliate program. As a matter of fact it helps us track performance and process commission payments.
What promotions do you accept?
We offer different ways to promote our products. For example, many affiliates use methods like blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest post, YouTube video and Banners.
What should I write about in my article?
We accept content on a variety of topics: self-development, motivation, business, marketing, finance, health, fitness, travel, etc…
Make sure to take a look at the content already written and created on the blog, so that you’re familiar with the quality of content that we accept.
Can my content be in a language other than English?
Yes! Your content does not have to be in English. You’re free to write in the language of your choice, as long as we’re easily able to translate the webpage (or dialogue for videos) to English so the team can review your content accurately.
How do I get paid?
You can receive payments through PayPal with the Mondosol Affiliate Program. In order to make a withdrawal, you need at least €10 EUR in your account.
How much can I earn?
Mondosol has one of the highest welcome bonus and paying commissions of any travel and education company
Welcome Bonus: You can earn up to €100 in cash bonuses by creating content with your new affiliate links.
Commission: You can earn up to 100% of sales, with a €10 minimum.
While you as an affiliate will market the product toward small businesses and enterprise accounts. As a result you cand potentially earn up as 5 figures, depending on the products promoted. So you can join the program through an affiliate marketing network like Goaffpro.
What is the Payment model?
Please allow us up to 4 weeks to review your submission(s) and process your bonus payment.