Tiramisu Pudding Cups is a simple 6-ingredients recipe I’ve wanted to make since I saw it in my personal trainer app Myfitnesspal. I just wanted to eat it. And whenever you need a quick pick-me-up, this tiramisu seed pudding is the way to go. It’s a healthy high protein snack or breakfast made with chia seeds, milk (lactose free), and your sweetener of choice (better honey).
How to make this Tiramisu Pudding Cups?
Today we are gonna do something new, something cool: Pudding Tiramisu.
Learn how to make Tiramisu pudding in under 5 minutes. This is easy to prepare and you have to try it at least once, right?
And now, fasten your apron.
And now, fasten your apron.
- Difficulty: Low
- Cost: Economic
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Cooking method: Mixing
- Kitchen: Italy
Ingredients for 1 person
- 32g – ¼ cup – 0.13lb chia seeds
- 100g – 0.42 cups – 0.40lb oats
- 236ml – 1 cup – 8 oz lactose free sour skimmed milk Vit D
- 236ml – 1 cup – 8 oz natural greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or sugar
- A bit of cacao
So what you need is: Coffee, espresso coffee.
So you wanna have something like a “caffettiera” – a coffee maker. To make italian espresso, you need to put in as much as this water, OK?
And then you want to fill it up with coffee. Try to put it soft. Don’t press it, OK? So once you have put the coffee in, try to put it clean as well in the border.
And then it is done. What you wanna do once the coffee is done. I will show you the preparation.
This has to be closed well. Put it in the fire. And this will be ready.
Now you make pudding with havre grot, OK?
Oats, this is oats. And chia seeds. So you have plenty of protein and fibers. And this is also good for your diet.
You are gonna have a stomach full. And you actually wanna do this in the morning.
Or you can do it the night before. Let it soak down OK? Now we are gonna cook it a bit.
So you are gonna boil some water if you have a boiler OK? You are gonna add honey or any sweetener. Greek yogurt or whatever yogurt you want to put. You can even put flavored yogurt. And then we are gonna add this. It’s a drinkable yogurt with no lactose.
And with special bacterias for the stomach. This is very good.
And we are gonna end up with cacao on the top.
So this is the end result.
This is the tiramisu pudding.
- 152 calories*
- fat 10g
- protein 5g
- fiber 11g
* Total calories, protein and fat will be higher if made using a higher-fat milk, as well as for flavors including chocolate and nuts.
# Tips for making this healthy breakfast a little different
- You can use linseeds (also known as flax seeds) instead of chia seeds.
- Always use Lactose-free yogurt or milk, kefir or yogurt with lactic ferments to rebalance the intestinal flora.
- This recipe can be changed to other cereals (except bread rich in crumbs), varying the choice between wheat, oats, rice, corn, millet, buckwheat, etc.
- Eat this with fruits, favoring melons, pears, apples, citrus fruits and pineapples. Blueberry has an anti-fermentation and anti-putrefactive action, so it can be useful in case of abdominal swelling
- If you want, you can put inside raisins and sprinkle with powdered cinnamon as well as sugar.
People also ask
What are chia seeds?
Chia seeds are good freshly made but if you want to prepare them before, put them in a closed box for a day. When the chia seeds settle in the fridge with the almond milk, it naturally thickens, giving it a pudding-like texture and amazing flavor, lending itself to endless topping possibilities.
Are chia seeds good for you?
Yes, chia seed pudding is good for you because it is very healthy with omega 3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber. The soluble fiber in chia seeds can help you with weight loss by keeping you full and also help with constipation.
Is it OK to eat chia seeds everyday?
Even if chia seeds are safe for most people, you should moderate if you are taking blood sugar or blood pressure medications. That’s because eating too many chia seeds could potentially have side effects with some of these medications.
What is tiramisu filling made of?
Traditional tiramisu uses raw egg yolks and sugar beaten and then combined with raw whipped egg whites and mascarpone.
Can chia seeds reduce belly fat?
Studies have shown that chia seeds consumption reduces visceral adipose tissues, also known as belly fat.
Why do Italians eat tiramisu?
Their version of the story of Tiramisù passionately claims that this delicious dessert recipe was made with great care to bring comfort to a noble Count. It lifted his mood after facing difficult challenges while trying to unite Italy.
I remind you that you can find more recipes on mondosol.com.
If you are lucky enough to live in my city Hønefoss, Norway I can make them for you on our Mondosol HQ